Dr. Bryan J. Rodgers, Chiropractor in Lancaster, PA
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) – Parker University (Dallas, TX)
- Biology – Harding University (Searcy, AR)
Memberships & Associations
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Spinal Adjustments
- Certified Kennedy Spinal Decompression Specialist
- Certification Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Extremity Care for pain and injury to the shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands, hips, knees, and ankles/feet.
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Cervical
- Cranio Sacral
- Charrette Extremity
- Applied Kinesiology
About Dr. Bryan Rodgers
Bryan J. Rodgers, DC has been practicing chiropractic care for twelve years. He graduated from Manheim Township High School in 1999, and went on to study biology as an undergraduate at Harding University in Arkansas. Along with the influence from his father, his desire to pursue a healthcare career as a holistic doctor led him to the chiropractic profession. In 2005, he received his doctorate from Parker College of Chiropractic (now Parker University) in Texas. He joined his father’s practice the same year.
When not working at Family Chiropractic, Dr. Rodgers enjoys living life in the companionship of family and friends. He feels overwhelmingly blessed to have such a wonderful wife, Stefanie, and son, Colton. He is in awe of God’s creation and enjoys being in the woods or on the water whenever possible. He enjoys the competition of sports, the roar of the ocean, the crackle of a bonfire on a cold night and being still in a world of go.