Dr. Martin J. Rodgers, Chiropractor in Lancaster, PA
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) – Sherman College of Chiropractic (Spartanburg, SC)
- Ocean County College (Toms River, NJ)
Memberships & Associations
- Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania
- International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
- World Chiropractic Alliance
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Spinal Adjustments
- Certified Kennedy Spinal Decompression Specialist
- Certification Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Certified in Manipulation under Anesthesia
- Certified in Animal Adjusting
About Dr. Martin Rodgers
Martin J. Rodgers, DC has been practicing chiropractic care for over 29 years. He discovered the field as a pre-med student at Ocean County College in New Jersey, where he fell in love with the philosophy and science of natural healing. Dr. Rodgers went on to receive a doctorate from Sherman College of Chiropractic in South Carolina, where he graduated valedictorian. He opened Family Chiropractic of Lancaster County in 1989.
Today, Dr. Rodgers works alongside his son, Dr. Bryan Rodgers, as well as 22 employees. He’s a member of organizations such as the Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania, the International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations, and the World Chiropractic Alliance. In addition to being a licensed chiropractor, Dr. Rodgers is also certified to do manipulation under anesthesia and make chiropractic adjustments on animals.
When not helping patients achieve full-body health, Dr. Rodgers serves as a deacon at Conestoga Valley Church of Christ. He loves to travel, play sports and scuba dive. He and his wife Margie have three children and five grandchildren.